In the accounting world, there’s a big emphasis on “working smarter, not harder.” And while that phrase can mean different things to different people, one thing is for sure: automation plays a huge role.
Think about the last time you had to do something manually that you could have easily automated. For most people, the answer is “almost never.” The same goes for accounting firms – there are a lot of processes that can be automated to save time and improve efficiency.
Read more: How Can Accounting Firms take Benefit from Managed IT Services?
Accounting firms have been using workflow software and accounting automation software for years to save time and increase efficiency. But the firms that are really leading the pack in terms of efficiency are those that not only use standardized processes and optimize their tech stacks but also make the most of process automation. In this blog post, we will discuss how CA Office Automation (CAOA) users use automation to save hours each week!
The average CPA firm can save up to 2 hours per staff member, each week, through process automation. That may not seem like a lot at first glance but when you consider that the average worker is productive for only 3 hours per day, that’s a significant gain. And that’s just the average! At CAOA, we work with accounting firms of all sizes and have helped them automate everything from their invoicing processes to time tracking. Through our automation software, users can save time on simple tasks so they can focus on more important work.
Read more: Cloud vs. on-premises software: What’s best for your accounting firm?
Here are some ways CAOA is using automation to save you hours each week.
- Automated time tracking and invoicing: CAOA users can track their time automatically and generate invoices with the click of a button. This saves hours each week in billing and invoicing processes.
- Automated expense tracking: CAOA’s expense tracking feature lets users snap a photo of their receipts and have the information automatically entered into their expense report. This saves hours each week in data entry and expenses management.
- Automated client communication: CAOA’s automated client communication feature lets users set up custom email templates and send them out with the click of a button. This saves hours each week in client communication and follow-up.
- Automated task list generator: CAOA’s task list generator automatically creates a to-do list for each user based on their upcoming tasks and deadlines. This saves hours each week in task management and organization.
- Automate recurring work: CAOA’s recurring work feature lets users set up their most common tasks and have them automatically created each week. This saves hours each week in task creation and management.
As you can see, there are many ways that CAOA users use automation to save hours each week. If you’re not using CAOA’s accounting automation software, you’re missing out on a huge opportunity to increase your firm’s efficiency.
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you automate your accounting processes!